No Cash Taken.
Building Official: Thomas Hackett
The Building Department is responsible for the following tasks:
- Reviews construction plans for compliance with the Connecticut State Building Code for all residential, commercial and municipal projects and issues necessary permits.
- Determines when licensed design professionals are required.
- Reviews architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, alarm, sprinkler plans, and ADA handicapped accessibility
- Determines what construction inspections and procedures are required
- Monitors the project while under construction
- Collects all final sign offs from the other agencies
- Performs a final inspection
- Issues a Certificate of Occupancy
Listing files in 'Building Dept'
Building Permit Log - July 2018
Building Permit Log - August 2018
Building Permit Log - September 2018
Building Permit Log - October 2018
Building Permit Log - November 2018
Building Permit Log - December 2018
Building Permit Log - January 2019
Building Permit Log - February 2019
New Milford Town Hall
10 Main Street
New Milford, CT 06776
Office hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm